Use your experience to Fast Track to the TAE40110 training qualification
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) is the leading and most current Australian training qualification, with workplace training opportunities across many industries including those in the community care sector.
This Fast Track for Teachers course is great for teachers who are looking to expand their qualifications and start training or assessing in a Vocational Education Training environment.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) consists of 10 units – 7 core units and 3 electives. A Nationally Recognised and Nationally Accredited course, the Cert IV TAE qualification is designed to meet the needs of the Australian training industry and is essential should you wish to teach at TAFE.
As a teacher you could gain the following 3 of the 10 units needed for the TAE40110 through Recognition of Prior Learning:
• TAEDEL301A – Provide work skill instruction
• TAEDEL401A – Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
• BSBCMM401A – Make a presentation
However, you may be able to gain credit for even more units through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if you have had additional training or supervisory experience during your teaching career!
TAE40110 Core Units
|TAEASS401B-||Plan assessment activities and processes|
||Participate in assessment validation|
|TAEDEL401A-||Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning|
|TAEDEL402A-||Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace|
|TAEDES401A-||Design and develop learning programs|
|TAEDES402A-||Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs|
|TAEASS301B-||Contribute to assessment|
|TAEDEL301A-||Provide work skill instruction|
|BSBCMM401A-||Make a presentation|
How to get Fast Tracked
The fast track process to the current training qualification TAE40110 Cert IV Training and Assessment is really simple!
You can fast track to Cert IV TAE in just a few easy steps:
1. Enrol in Reach’s Cert IV TAE for Teachers Fast Track course
2. Discuss what RPL opportunities are available to you with our RPL and Upgrade trainer
3. Provide us with:
• Your teaching qualification with year of completion
• A current copy of your full Teachers Registration
• Evidence that your teaching experience is up to date (e.g. 3rd party employer/Head Teacher/School Principal report outlining your teaching/assessment/supervisory activities)
• Any other evidence to support your RPL
4. Complete any gap training (if needed) via distance learning
Enquire now to receive an enrolment form and our latest pricing!