Presently, Reach Community College provides training predominantly in the aged care, home and community care, and child care sectors. Our courses include the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care – Australia’s leading aged care qualification
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care – Australia’s leading home and mobile community care course
- Certificate III in Children’s Services – Australia’s most important child care qualification
- Diploma of Children’s Services – Building on existing skills, the Diploma is for individuals wishing to develop leadership and supervisory skills in child care.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – Australia’s leading trainer and assessor qualification for community service trainers and beyond.
If you want world-class training in community or child care, or wish to develop the skills required to train across a broad range of disciplines, enrol with Reach and work towards you most valued goals…